"Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect, it means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections to whats really important" Family!

Monday, July 5, 2010

Baby get's "reel"

Well all good things come to an end...... but I;m still holding out hope that this behavior was just a fluke.

A few weeks ago, Daddy and I took our little muffin out for an early afternoon movie date. It's was hot, so a movie was just the right thing. We got a pair of tickets to see The Prince of Persia. Getting there was quick and easy, which means Hana should have been in a good mood.......well let me tell you she wasn't! My little muffin was super fussy. Normally she is so good at the movies and wherever else we take her. I don't know if it was because of teething or a missed nap but what a little noisy thing she was. Nursing only helped somewhat.....she fell asleep halfway through the movie (thank goodness).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails