"Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect, it means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections to whats really important" Family!

Monday, July 5, 2010

Mobile Me: Dr Moo2

Ok, so I've been away for a long time, that's something for another post. Today I'm coming to you live from the doctors office! Hana is fine, it's just another scheduled check up. My little girl is going to turn 1 in a few weeks and she about to get her shots as well.

Today the office is very crowded. I guess Thursday is not the best day to come considering this Monday everyone will be off. Oh well, this is just another standard post, another daring nursing session ect..... I really dislike the long wait. In my head if you have an appointment, then you should be seen at that time, not am hour later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails