"Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect, it means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections to whats really important" Family!

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Party Time!

I can't believe my little baby has been around for about a year already! It feels like just yesterday that I went into labor and soon afterwards brought my little sunshine home. She really is the most adorable little girl ever. I also feel like I've been nursing forever. It's not THAT much of a pain in the butt, but I do miss being milk free. I honestly never thought I would last a year nursing, because with my last son, my milk dried up at around 9 months. I truly believe the milk loss was due to stress and putting in wayyy too much overtime. How can you make milk if you only get to pump once every 8 hours? Anyway, I digress.....I DID IT!! woo hoo!! I can't believe it!

Now......the ever looming issue over weaning come up and rears it's ugly head. What to do...what to do...well since I am working from home now it's not as urgent as it was going to be before, so I guess I can push the nursing to 16 months if my milk holds out that long. 

I absolutely quit pumping a while back and also tossed most of the frozen stash I had saved up. At this point in time I don't think that I will need it to fall back on since Hana is eating a healthy amount of solids along with her milk from the tap. I was going to save some milk due to the fact that I was thinking of putting her into daycare so I can really get more work done at home (anyone else find that it's difficult to work when you toddling baby is up and super active?), but I think she will be ok with water, juice, and food until I pick her up.

In other news there has been lots of changes in the household, mostly good one bad.....my laptop is critically injured! I don't know how I'm going to get on without it  :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails