"Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect, it means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections to whats really important" Family!

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

OT- Blogger Award!!

Ok, Crappy day turned Nice......

Yeah, I kinda copied NoviceMommy, but today was really crappy, and it has turned a bit nicer because......................

I Won The
Versatile Blogger Award!
Until today I didn't know anything about this award so below you will find the rules as they appeared on http://novicemommie.blogspot.com.


The Rules for the award are:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.




So I am thanking Trista of " HOMEMAKING101"!! Thanks for checking out my blog and rewarding me! Now.....to fulfill the rules.....

7 things about myself
  1. I love to travel.
  2. I would breastfeed until my daughter turns two if I could.
  3. I love blogging.
  4. I'm working on opening my online boutique for tutu's and hats. 
  5. I wish I able to type 55 wpm
  6. I want another daughter
  7. I love video games more than my kids do. (I hog all the games..lol)
I'm still working on the list of bloggers who I will give this award to.....and will update this section later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails