"Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect, it means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections to whats really important" Family!

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Wet sheets....

and shirts...

I used to be plagued by them way back in the beginning, my little girl was wayyyy younger and I was just getting used to being a lactating mother. Well it seems like the more things change, the more they stay the same because I think my body is revisiting square one.

Last night I awoke with painful let down in my "lazy boob" (thats the one that never makes as much milk as the "super boob" on the right). It was strange because that side never ever gets overly full. Well anyway..it did, and of course ..not to be left out the right side swelled too. I didn't feel like getting up to pump so broke a rule I never thought I would do.....I WOKE THE NURSING MONSTER UP TO EAT!!

But guess what......the poor thing was too tired to nurse for more than two minutes. Poo on my face eh? LOL. I got some relief but decided to suffer it out in my wet shirt until the baby awoke an hour later for her regular meal. I'm still full as  I type this, so I don't know whats going on. I have not dropped any nursing sessions lately nor have I gone back to pumping to build much of a store. My wild guess is that maybe Hana is having or going to have a growth spurt?  Pregnancy was mentioned (and I laughed real loud), but that would have the opposite effect.

Again with the too much milk thing.....I guess it's still not a bad problem to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails