When I first began working on this dress I was so afraid. I thought that I was going to mess it up some how. Looking around on the net for inspiration only exasperated my fears because some of the dresses looked so complicated. But as it turned out once I had the RIGHT materials everything went soo smoothly. My "T-Beta 1" dress is all done and ready to wear,but I'm not going to make the final length cut until about a week of so before Hana's birthday just so I don't cut it too short right now. Next....I am going to get cracking on the second dress this weekend. I think this dress should only take me a few days to complete, since I've "leveled-up" my skills in Tu-Tu making it should be a cinch! I also know just where to buy all the material I will need. The first time around I shopped at this outrageously overpriced craft place. I didn't know it at the time but I was seriously over charged for the tulle and elastic I purchased. Good thing that when I ran out of tulle in the middle of my Tu-Tu project I hit the Internet and found a place that sells for a third of what I paid at a actual store!
I can't believe I did it! Us Aries are notorious for starting projects and not completing them.....but I DID IT! I'm a changed woman! LOL!! No, really I am so proud of myself and happy that the first dress is done. It's not perrrrfect, but it is nice..I hope my baby looks like the flower that she is in it. Oh! I forgot to mention that I make a matching sunflower hair clip to match the ones I made for the dress! That was tons of fun too! I got to play with my hot glue gun! YAY!
Let me know what you think....Here it is!