"Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect, it means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections to whats really important" Family!

Monday, November 2, 2009

Bring Me to Life!

Ok, so I'm finally getting down to some serious business.

Over the last three months I've taken scores of still and videos of my little sunflower, however I have yet to liberate the majority of them from my devices. Well today I'm saving them from pixelated purgatory, by uploading them to a photo website, and ordering all of the prints at once. The videos I will burn tomorrow and store them in my album of cd's & dvd's. I have a few living on the youtube site like the one shown below.

I plan to make it longer and add more clips, but for now it will have to do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzvGg943k58

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Try shutterfly, they have amazing deals on prints.

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails