"Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect, it means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections to whats really important" Family!

Thursday, April 29, 2010

OT- CONSTRUCTICONS NEEDED!!


So If you visited me here or passed by one of my postings in cyberspace you may already know that My site is .....changing! I've played around with a few different host and blogging sites but have not yet settled on any one in particular. I find a lot of host frustrating for such a person as myself with no web building experience other than my personal attempts to build and expand this blog.

Beggars can't be choosers.......?

I guess not but I just am not satisfied with the pre-made sites I've come across. Don't get me wrong they are nice, but I really do want something all my own. I also am too cheap to pay a designer to make one for me..(if any designers out there want to help me with my project for free please leave a comment below ^_^) . With all of that said I know it's going to be a long road until I have the site of my dreams. I'm learning the ins and outs of CSS and HTML, but there is a whole lot more to building a site than just those things, and then there is the whole time factor. Since I'm a newbie it takes soooo much more time to do even the smallest of changes because I don't really know too much about this stuff.

Right now I'm learning how to create my own blog backgrounds and headers,buttons ect... I think my first try at combining different elements other than just a single layer picture is going well. It's not perfect but it's a start.


Anyway......I'm still working towards MY perfect blog. I hope I get there soon. For now I will display a "construction icon" until I'm ready to unveil the new and improved fully functional website!

Wish me luck and inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails