"Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect, it means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections to whats really important" Family!

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Diving into it!


Ok ....so much like my other blogs this one is late too. 7 weeks behind to be precise. I began my third journey into breastfeeding at the end of July when my little sunflower was born.

About two hours after birthing my LO, I was all settled into my hospital room. I attempted to nurse her. She latched onto the left breast with no problem, drank for a few moments then just fussed a bit. To ffwd a bit.....after many short nursing sessions around day two my milk "came-in"! Horrah! I was very excited indeed...swollen but still excited (Oh..did i mention that she refused to nurse on my right side? yeah well yeah....that is the shunned boob). So far so good?.

Ever since week one I have been bf on demand and i think that is why i have such an abundant supply......and for the most part i love it.

I am a cow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails