"Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect, it means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections to whats really important" Family!

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Mobile Me - Nursing Necklace

Have you ever heard of nursing necklaces?

Without my usual research I'm guessing it's something moms put around their necks while nursing baby.
My little girl may need one. She loves to reach up and pull anything that is on my face or around my neck
when she is nursing. She pulls on my clothes, earings, and yes........even my hair! ouch! If it's priced reasonably I think I'm going to give it a shot.

Well now I'm wondering what these "nursing necklaces" are made of. Glass maybe? I don't know......it could be plastic too but then it would have to be bpa-free ect...... If anything they would have to be strong since little babies have very strong grips and can rip earings and standard necklaces right off a moms neck. Maybe it would also be something shiny to attract babys attention. Who knows? I guess I'll have to research it after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails