"Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect, it means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections to whats really important" Family!

Thursday, February 11, 2010

OT:Experience

Interesting....

I just wanted to share a site I found in my Internet travels. Never have I come across such addictive reading since the good old days of reading my big sisters diary ;-)

It's called Experience Project and has all kinds uses. Personally I'm thinking of using it for it's online diary feature. I know....I know...If you maintain a blog, It's supposed to be like a diary of sorts, but sometimes you have a rant or two that you don't wish to mar or bore your usual readers with, or maybe it's just too off topic and not in the spirit of your blogs purpose. Anyway for what it's worth check it out, and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails