"Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect, it means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections to whats really important" Family!

Friday, December 18, 2009

Bad Daddy!

Ok.....not that bad...

But, maybe too eager. It seems daddy has taken a shine to (the idea of) feeding the baby. He bought a big (in my eyes) box of baby cereal for Hana. Looking at it made me feel insulted for some reason. First off I plan to make all of my LO's food in a baby blender until she is old enough to eat modified table food. Second, I don't think she is ready I'm not ready to begin her on solids yet because, I feel it will diminish out EBF relationship. I know....how selfish right (bad mommy?) ?


I just don't want to rush her into food, then have my supply drop, and thus begin the premature weening process. Is that wrong? Am I worrying for no reason??? I am not opposed to feeding her a little here and there, but seeing the box scared me because I feel once you open it, you have to commit to giving her the whole thing, making it part of a daily routine...and the feared cycle begins.

It's enough to make me scream.
My Hana @ 4 months trying out a dab of taters!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails