"Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect, it means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections to whats really important" Family!

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Legal Milk 2

Ok, I'm back in commission, and just in time to attend to more court activities........

Yesterday, I had to go to my local courthouse to fill out some important paperwork. I didn't think it would take long to do, so I brought my little girl and six year old son along. Well let's say I underestimated the wait time and ended up being there for a little over 3 1/2 hours! I always knew that all things dealing with the goverment required an insane amount of waiting time, but i gave this the benefit of the doubt. Never again...

I packed (2) 4oz bottles thinking this would be enough for the wait (remember I was thinking 1 hour max). Hana guzzled them down in 1 hour flat! I don't know what got into her but all of a sudden she was the hungriest baby on the planet. I won't say it was all bad, she did a bang up job for a 4 month old. She played with her toys, only used her diaper (poo) once, and was generally in a good mood, despite being in an unfamiliar place. 

About in hour 3 she became antsy and wanted...no demanded to nurse. She tugged at my shirt, gave me her patented "complaint cry", and refused to sit in an upright position (she knows nursing is always done in a cradle hold). I was hesitant to release the girls, but ended up doing just that. I don't know what it is about my breast and the courts that just don't mix. It makes me feel weird. I guess the man sitting across from me in the complaint room , clearly staring doesn't help my hesitance either. LOL I don't know, maybe after all that waiting he was hungry and jealous of the baby eating.

My six year old did an amazing job in waiting also. He is not the type to sit still for too long so this was a major accomplishment for him. As soon as we left I promptly rewarded him with some much deserved Mikcy D's. He was very excited because we hadn't been there to eat for a few months now.


Ryan has become quite the photographer!
Look at the picture he took of his sis at the courthouse!

Hana 4 months-3 weeks old
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails