"Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect, it means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections to whats really important" Family!

Thursday, December 31, 2009

"Auld Lang Syne"

As 2009 draws to a close I can't help but think back on all the ups, downs, and hopes that were not realized this year. The purpose of looking back is to mull it over, grieve, laugh and maybe even cry over it, look it square in the eye and bid it adieu, so-long.....farewell, and good riddance!

I am a big believer in change. Way before Our president made it cool. I believe if you want, and despite what others may say or feel, YOU can turn whatever it is you don't like around. You can step out of the you of yesteryear, and wake up and decide to be a better, more productive, loving, kind, tolerant you. People may not like the fact that you've decided to grow for the better, but eventually they will come around.....and if not ...oh well.

I'll always be the first to admit my shortcomings, and I resolved a few years back to be a better me. I am so glad that I made that decision. I am glad I decided to wake up...roll over and just be better than I was yesterday. People doubted and even put me down for it...all in the hopes of maybe I'll stop trying, and just continue to be the same, But you know what....I'm not the same, I am better, and I am proud of it. Evey day I will keep striving for the best me.

As women and mothers we all have soo much to be proud of. Everyday we make it through our own personal hardships and struggles, is another day that makes us better, stronger humans.
Everyday our children grow happier and healthier, thank god and let's not be afraid to be proud of the good job we are doing. No matter what...no matter how big or even how small your struggle is. If you can get past it, do it....and be proud inside that you did.


My hope for the new year is that it will be filled with new beginnings, that my children will continue to grow and most of all continue to THRIVE! I pray things of the past will emerge from their cocoon changed and blossom into something different...something better. I pray that my little family can enjoy another year on this earth, loving and being here for each other.

"Don't you carry nothing that might be a load"

I wish every one Peace & Love

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010!!!!

FROM MY FAMILY TO YOURS

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails