"Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect, it means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections to whats really important" Family!

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

6 Months!!

Hana is six months old today!!

I can't believe it. Just yesterday my angel was a wrinkly little newborn. Time seems to be moving so quickly, My girl is sitting up, eating, drinking from a cup, babbling, rolling over.......geez, next she will be crawling all over the place, then walking. I am so grateful that I have been able to enjoy every moment with her.

Nursing report @ month 6.

I very happy that breastfeeding is going well. Just to make it EBF this long is a blessing and I'm hoping for an additional 6 months of success. No infections or others medical issues to speak of. Aside from a short supply snafu, Milk production levels are good. NOT A DROP OF FORMULA has entered my baby's body since that first and last bottle given to her in the hospital nursery!!! If I can say this again in another six months I WILL do a cartwheel.

So here's to my baby's six wonderful months of life, nursing, bonding, and love. Spending our days together is such a wonderful thing

I pray for many more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails