"Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect, it means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections to whats really important" Family!

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Outta My Head Onto Paper 2




It's here!!!!

My blog book came in the mail today!!! I'm soo excited! It's actually everything I expected it to be. The binding seems sturdy enough ....compare it to a Dr Seuss book, it's exactly like that. The cover is super glossy like a photo and pages inside are of good quality.

Did I mention how happy I am to finally have it??? This is exactly what I wanted my baby blog to be in the end!! An awesome keepsake that my little girl can read when she grows up, and something I can re-read anytime even if something happens to blogger and my blog gets erased.

I am going to order another copy to have as a back-up. I'll keep one with the albums that visitors can read when they come over, and the other unopened in the box for posterity.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails