"Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect, it means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections to whats really important" Family!

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Late Night & New Look

Making it rain.......

In an effort to bring my milk supply back to comfortable levels I have been up in the early am pumping. Last night I only got four ounces out after a whole night of pumping. I did nurse Hana throughout the night so maybe she drank the majority.....I hope! While being up, I also found some time to change up the look of my page. I could not find any template that I wanted to use so I just made one. Hope it looks ok......

Anyway......I spoke with my LC today and told me to drink more water, nurse, pump, rest, and if that does not help in a few days, I should consider taking "Fenugreek". I'm going to GNC tomorrow to see if they carry it. I was also told that the decrease in supply could be due to the impending "aunt flow's" return. BOOOO! I like being cycle free. I hope that's not the case.

So far I have not needed to defrost much of my store. I'm only just staying ever so slightly ahead of Hana's demands.

Let's pray for the return of the rainy season.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails