"Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect, it means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections to whats really important" Family!

Thursday, January 21, 2010

MELON OBSESSION 3



I have weapons of mass cuteness!

Following up on my last melon post, I went out again in search of some accessory goodness. This time out I found more flowers and waffle headbands. With my hot glue gun and hair clips in tow I have put together a few pieces that are very cute. As a mom of two older boys I must say, nothing bring out ones creativity quite like a daughter does. Everything around me puts ideas into my head about what new thing I can put on hers...(even old Christmas decorations)....lol!

My oldest son says I'm torturing his little sister, but I feel that I'm just enjoying every second of her being little and cute,....everyone knows what lovable monsters girls grow into when the teen years hit. I'm not looking forward to that at all.

So for now I'll revel in all things cute..... Let the "torture" continue!



Such a cute little face....in such cute hairpieces.... Do your teeth hurt from all the sugar?

Just in case the video above is not working
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlZfeVRkG4g

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails