"Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect, it means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections to whats really important" Family!

Friday, January 29, 2010

Contain me!

An old (no so ugly) issue has reappeared!

Getting ready to pump yesterday, I realized that I am bag-less! In all honesty I have not gone out to buy nor have I gone online to order anymore milk storage bags. I've been making due with the set of Medela storage bottles I have. At the six month mark I find myself not wanting to buy more of the Lansinoh bags. When I defrosted the first of my stash last month during my period of low productivity, to my dissapointment a good amount of them had holes! I'm talking 1/3 here. At this point whenever I do defrost a bag, I cut the entire bag off of the frozen milk and resume the defrost in a clean glass container. Yes I'm having trust issues,,,,,,, In a ME exclusive .......I am going to write to the company to let them know about the issue I am having. I have a large stash, but would still hate to loose any new additions to bag leaks.

What do I do in the interim while I search for my next storage soloution? Well so far I've been using the regular bottles. That's not helping much because I don't have too many to begin with.

Yes I know......to target I go.......or maybe I go up to the baby depot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails