"Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect, it means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections to whats really important" Family!

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Get Over It

My fear of food.......

The time is here, Hana bear is ready to really eat! I mean this is no slight interest in maybe seeing what it is exactly I'm putting my mouth. Yesterday, at the dinner table, as I passed out the plates of food my little Hana began to get fuss fuss fussy from up high in her chair! She glanced around with a look of worry on her cute little face. It seems she fully expected to be served as well! LOL! As`I sat down to eat she started to cry and that's when I got up, opened the hated carton of oatmeal, and made her some cereal & breastmilk. I barely had a chance to pick up my fork because she wanted me to keep the food coming at such a crazy pace that I thought for a second to just give her the milk and cereal in a cup to drink down. In a flash-she was done and still being ms fussy pants. As the rest of my family looked on at her in amazement I looked down at my own plate, and then I knew what I had to do...

Gone!......off went a portion of my homemade mashed potatoes. They were lovingly received buy my little "hungry Hana". She loved the fact that the taters had texture. She moved her mouth in a chewing motion and furrowed her brow intently. Then out of a food filled stupor....she smiled! My princess loves food! I think I'm soo over being afraid of my bunny eating. This just gives me more of a reason to enlist the help of the BabyCook
. I have baby carrots that I picked up in the supermarket that just may end up being on the menu for her tomorrow.

(Yen can cook.....even for a baby) =^_^=
(If you know about Yen...you know the show was cool)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails