"Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect, it means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections to whats really important" Family!

Monday, October 5, 2009

Baptisim/Nursing in church.

I can't wait to go back to church. My princess is almost old enough to attend with me and it's been a while since I have been able to take the family. I am a little nervous about bf'ing in church, but hope it works out. Maybe I have to sit all the way in the back? I think I'll make this week the WEEK to make Hana's church debut. Pray for me......

Also the family Baptism is a month away and I have not found a dress for Hana. I'm thinking about having it custom made. Has anyone done this before? If so, how did it turn out? If I opt for a pre-made dress this is what is at the top of my list (http://www.christeningshop.com/girls-outfits/christening-gowns/anabelsilkchristeninggown.cfm). Its a little pricey, but this is not a item to skimp on. A 50/50 split will make it affordable.

My two boys have their awesome matching white suits already. I bought them during easter espically for this occasion, so they are set. Don't ask about what I am wearing.....I'll grab something and call it a day =^_^=.....oh well.

Church updates next week....I'll tell you all how it went. prayers& luck please.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The dress is nice but too expensive! Get somthing cheaper since she will only wear it once. Trust me It's not worth it even 50/50!

MJONES77 said...

Lovely dress, but do you really think it's worth the money? Amanda's dress cost half that and was still pretty......oh and check out the pictures of it on my fb page. I finally got around to posting them up.

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails