"Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect, it means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections to whats really important" Family!

Friday, October 2, 2009

Milkin' Movies

I never thought seeing a movie with an infant could be so cool! I brought my little one with me to the movies today ......to see a zombie movie(zombie land) of all things..lol. She was the most well behaved baby ever. She didn't cry at all and seem strangely enough, interested throughout the entire film! The sight was soo cute, her head was up and her eyes were open every second of the film. I think she is going to grow up and love hack and slash films, no "chick flicks" for my angel LOL! Just like mommy!

Breastfeeding in the theater was a cinch. Mostly because it was dark and kinda empty. Even if it was full, I think I would have not cared.

currently nursing/typing

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails