"Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect, it means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections to whats really important" Family!

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Nursing on wheels

Driving while nursing.....is an impossibility no matter what! ......now nursing while pulled over is very do-able......however I never seem to like nursing on the go. It's just so ........so..on the fly and cold (it is fall). I like nursing in my rocking chair in the comfort of my own home.

Today I took bottles of BM with me so I don't have to NOTG. When I got home I offered my LO a bottle too. She gave me the oddest of looks (kinda like "you know you better give me the good stuff..I've been good all day!") so yes.....I got the girls out and gave her fresh milk lol!

1 comment:

Malanda @ Outnumbered by Little Boys! said...

That's so funny! I don't really like NIP either. I'm just so shy.

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails