"Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect, it means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections to whats really important" Family!

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Milk Does a Body Good!

My princess had her checkup This weekend and the doctor says she is growing very well. She is in the 95th percentile for her weight and 75th for her height. I'm very glad that mommy's milk IS proving to be the best food for her. Like all breastfeeding mommies I always worry that my LO is not getting everything she needs, but I'm glad every test the doctor did came back normal and she is getting all her nutrients.

Speaking of nutrients....As some may know, when you're breastfeeding you have to take a multi-vitamin to ensure that you the mom stays healthy, because your body takes all the good stuff from your bones & body for the milk. Well since I hate taking the prenatal vitamin, I've been looking around for something better and I think I have found something cool. Gummy vitamins for adults! I know they may have been out for some time now....but whatever...I just found them and am very excited! I love gummies and I hope they taste as good as the kiddie ones.

Update on the milk making-----

So, I'm still making more milk than Hana can drink and I don't wish to pump and store anymore, because there is just no more room for the milk, so I have decided to try to augment my milk production by simply drinking sage tea. I was told that it will help decrease the supply.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails