"Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect, it means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections to whats really important" Family!

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Sleepwear Boogie

Spending lots of time on my back........

Being knocked out by a cold/flu kinda makes you re-think your sleepwear. I've been giving my bed some serious one on one time lately trying to recover from a stuffy/runny nose, headaches, body aches, OJ inhaling illness. Aside from pulling myself up and out for some key occasions most of my time is spent in my "sick bay".

I realized something last night while trying to nurse my LO. The PJ's I had on were NOT meant to wear while feeding. They didn't pull up or down. When it came time to feed Hana I fussed with my clothes, meanwhile she got more and more impatient. In the end I just took the darn top off!! Another thing that hit me was that if I'm serious about bf'ing I am going to have to invest in some night clothes that allow for easy access to "the girls". I know......the phrase "duhh" comes to mind, but remember my baby was born in the summer, so I had the mini tank things or bare as an option.

Anywho....I have a few nursing tops that I bought sariler this year, so for tonight I'll use those, but come Friday I'm going into the city to the maternity store to see if they have anything that I can sleep & feed in. Hopefully by then I am feeling better and up for the journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails