"Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect, it means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections to whats really important" Family!

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Waste Not.........

Thanks for the prayers....

Church went better than expec ted. It was our first time back since my last trimester. I sat in the back with the baby because I didn't want to leave her in the child care center in church. The only bad thing that happened was that the bottle of milk I packed leaked out into the baby bag and soaked everything in the inside pocket......bummer I know, but it was just a few bibs. The diapers were in another pocket thank goodness! With the milk gone I had no choice but to breastfeed her in the pews, again...thank goodness for boobs! As far as crying goes, she only cried a little when she wanted her sweater loosened and bounced on my knee for a bit. All in all a very successful day! No complaints here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails