Holly Schultz is the stroller queen! No, seriously I love all her demo's. When I was pregnant I watched everything she researched. I recently saw her demo of the new Baby Jogger, & iCandy Peach That debuted at the ABC Kids Expo in September. These strollers rocks! It can transform into an amazing double use buggy. If you have babies of the same or even different ages you can use this stroller!
I am a mama of one baby and two big boys so right now I may not get full use of all the features these strollers has to offer, but they're soo awesome it makes me entertain the idea of having another child..(I would love to have 2 daughters!).........but......(JUST KIDDING! REALLY...KIDDING). Anyway these are great strollers. That's the thing about life....newer, better products are always coming out. At this rate people will just start renting strollers so they can trade up latter LOL!
I've included the youtube link and the review below. HAPPY LOOKING!! Don't forget to tell me what you think.
Baby Jogger debuted their new City Select 2010 Stroller at the ABC Kids Expo this past week! The City Select is a multi-functional stroller that gives parents the ability to mix and match seats, bassinets and car seats to make the stroller perfect for them. The City Select starts out as a single stroller but expands to a double by using Baby Jogger’s unique patented attachment method. No need to buy a single AND a double stroller! Love that!
In order to turn the stroller into a double, a sold separately double conversion kit is required. There are 16 unique seating combinations from double tiered car seats to a bassinet and a single seat. The only seating combo it doesn’t do is a double bassinet option. The City Select features Baby Jogger’s famous Quick-Fold Technology making it the only in-line stroller to fold flat in one simple step. With a 45 lb per seat weight capacity, the City Select will last you through your stroller years.
Features of the Baby Jogger City Select:
- Unique multi-function design allows you to select your seating arrangement
- 16 unique seating combinations (with double conversion kit)
- Hand operated parking brake
- 12″ forever-air rear and 8″ lightweigh dual front quick-release wheels with front wheel suspension and sealed ball bearings
- Multi-position seat recline for passenger comfort
- Multi-position sun canopy with peek-a-boo window and adjustable head height up to two additional inches
- Adjustable 5-point safety harness with shoulder pads and buckle cover
- Multi-position foot well tilt adds leg support for smaller children
- Telescoping handlebar with wipe clean grip
- large under seat basket can be accessed from all sides
- Secure fold latch to keep stroller folded for transportation or storage
- Comes in 3 colors: Ruby (Red), Onyx (Black) and Diamond (White)
The Baby Jogger City Select is a great stroller for those parents looking for the versatility of a single and a double. It will be available December 2009! Stay tuned for my full review and video review of the Baby Jogger City Select as soon as they come out!"